Sunday, January 15, 2006

That Time of the Year...

It's that time of the year again.... Internship time! Sigh! Though I really do like doing my internship duties I don't like the part where I'm left with hardly any time to pursue the stuff I like to do like blogging!
Anyway, I won't bore you people with details of my "busy schedule" and get right to the point. I'm in the process of compiling my list of fav songs of 2005, any free second I get. It's still not complete, and I still have to add some and delete some and what not. But I'm hoping to post it by Saturday or Sunday, as this whole week am gonna be busy preparing for a presentaion to be given in a high school to 8th grade kiddies.
So hopefully, my list will be up by end of this week. And so sorry that I haven't been able to visit all my favourite blogs. :( But I will definitely make up for lost time as soon as I can. Till then au revoir good people!

No comments: