Thursday, November 10, 2005
Ok, I’d been tagged a while ago, but got down to writing this up right now itself. So here it goes:
SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO: is this supposed to be a short-term or long-term plan?? Anyway, here goes…
1. I have to withdraw money from the bank, coz I’m totally kadki right now!!
2. Then I plan to go shopping for food, coz don’t have anything to munch on; and also other essentials that I cannot do without like soap, deo, toothpaste, etc. etc.
3. The most pressing thing I need to do right now is to start typing up my 10 cases to submit on 28th November and I’ve not started any work on them at all!! I’m freaking out here, but at the same time not doing anything about it! I’ve a definite starting problem!!
4. I’ve been planning to lose weight for the past 5-6 years. Haven’t really done anything proactive in that direction yet. Maybe I should start now… :D
5. I plan to complete my M.A. with, ok, not with flying colours, but with a decent enough percentage and get myself a job. Just dying to do this!!
6. Next, I wanna do a PhD in the next 3-4 years.
7. I plan to marry sometime in the distant future.
SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO: I thought this would be quite easy! Not so, as I soon found out!
1. I can sleep 12 straight hours!
2. I can be very bossy at times.
3. I can drive a Scooty. Have one in Hyderabad, which I miss driving when I’m in Bombay.
4. I sing quite decently, but have difficulty in catching the high notes.
5. I can make up believable stories at the spur of the moment to escape sticky situations! Hee hee!
6. I can write quite well. Always did well at essay writing and stuff in school.
7. I can cook quite well, but I don’t like cooking.
SEVEN THINGS I CAN’T DO:
1. I can’t sing in public. My voice gets constricted, and all I can do is bleat!
2. I can’t make friends very easily, as I’m the reserved kind.
3. I can’t play the guitar unfortunately. I’ve wanted to learn how to play it since I was in school.
4. I cannot be on time for meetings and stuff almost always.
5. I suck at time management! Someone give me tips on how to manage my time better!!
6. I cannot help but procrastinate. I think this is my biggest weakness.
7. I cannot go to sleep early and I cannot wake up early.
SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:
2. Good God!
3. That was hi-laaa-rious!
4. Bombay’s weather sucks!
5. I miss my mother!! :((
6. I can’t wait to finish my M.A.!!
7. What a nut!
I think that this is going to be my last post for the entire month of November, as there’s lots of work to be done during this month. I’ll try sneaking in a post or two, but till then, I’ll have to bid adieu to the blogging world. Sob! :(