Tagged by Puneet
RULES OF THE TAG:
Sex Target: Male
1. He has to make me laugh, all the time! But when it’s time to be serious, he should realize it and, well, be serious!
2. He should be able to as well as love to cook, and well too. :))
3. He should RESPECT all my decisions and me.
4. He should looooooooove kids!
5. He must stand up for his own beliefs and not agree with me all the time. That would be too boring then. In short, not looking for a doormat figure. At the same time should not be over bearing and know-it-all kinds.
6. He should be out-going, as I’m a bit reserved myself.
7. He should be ready to help me out with whatever I need him to help me out with. :D
8. It would be great if he were a mixture of Shahrukh Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Kunal Kapoor (Rang De Basanti dude), Joaquin Phoenix, Abhishek Bachchan, Shammi Kapoor in his youth, Keanu Reeves… The list is endless! :D
I’ve no idea who to tag now. Most people already seemed to have been tagged. But I have not seen this tag appear on the following people’s blogs, or may be they are ignoring the tag. Anyway I tag the following, and there is no compulsion to do it.
6. The Monk