Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Life

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! My exams are over at last! I still can’t believe that I’m finished with my post grad! It still has to sink in! Now all I gotta do is wait for my results, which will be out in July most probably. So one whole month I’m gonna just freak, after which a new life starts! LOL!!

The first week of June I’m going to go to Hyderabad and catch up with all my friends properly after, like aaaaaaaaages! And then I’m going for a tour with my family. We are going to go to Pondicherry, Kovalam Beach, Kanyakumari and a few other places. And after I come back I’m definitely going to put up some pics from this holiday. Hopefully I will be able to click some interesting ones. Kanyakumari is famed for its sunsets and sunrises, so there will definitely be a couple of (who am I kidding? There will probably be hundreds!!) pics of those.

So to start out right now itself, here are a few pics that I had clicked on my Olympus digicam. The pics have been taken over the last three days. And as I’m a big sucker for sunsets, so the pictures are of what else, but sunsets! And to add a bit of variety there are a few pictures of the moon too.

The above was taken in the Panoramic mode. I didn't realize that it would actually brighten the picture! So yes, this is the moon!

Here is another pic in Panoramic mode.

This one has been taken in the normal flash mode.

I'd taken this one on night mode. I don't know about other cameras, but on my camera night mode pretty much sucks! But I decided to give it one more shot, and I think this one has come out quite well. It sort of looks like a fire, but that is just the haze of the street light.


4 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

So kaise huye papers?
so u have got a new digicam some of the pics r really very good.
i have been to Pondicheri and the only lasting memory of the place is the prayer hall and its surrounding made by Aurbind's disciples.

All the best for ur home visit and upcoming vacation.

rebel_on_loose said...

The moon in the normal flash mode and the last pic are great!
Hey sure they'll be plenty of gud photo-ops in the exotic places ur going to! Don't miss this opportunity....
Waiting to c ur fotography skills now...
:)

kvmurali32 said...

Hey phoenix,

Good ur back.

The moon picture is wonderful!

Happy Vacation :)

Urvashi said...

Hi Manish!
My papers were strictly OK! Am jsut hoping that I get over 60%!!
And thanks a lot!

Hi Niki!
Thanks a lot!

Hi Rebel!
Thanks!
Yup! The still photography is gonna be all in my hands, as it was for the Kerala trip! :D

Hi Nomadic!
Thanks! There really aren't a lot of different ways in which I can thank people! :D